web search and indexing system - binaries
DescriptionThe ht://Dig system is a complete web search engine for a small domain or intranet. It is not meant to replace the major Internet-wide search engines; instead it is meant to cover the search needs of a single company, campus, or even a particular subsection of a website. Features:
- intranet searching, spanning multiple local web servers;
- robot exclusion;
- boolean expression searches;
- configurable search results;
- fuzzy searching (various algorithms supported);
- indexing of HTML and text files;
- keyword tagging of HTML documents;
- email notification of expired documents;
- indexing of protected servers;
- searches on subsections of the database;
- limitation of search depth;
- ISO-Latin-1 character set support.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".