Light weight yet full featured multilingual web-based IMAP/POP3 client
DescriptionIlohaMail (pronounced: e-lo-ha-mail) is a light weight yet full featured multilingual webmail program that is easy to use. Admin Features:
* Light weight and fast
* Extensive multilingual capabilities
* Modular - Easily modifiable to accommodate different backends.
* Activity Logging
* Spam Prevention
* Multiple host/domain support
* Auto-appended Tag-Lines
* Optional MySQL backend for improved scalability and performance.
* External SMTP server support
* IMAP caching
* Theme supportClient Features:
* POP3 & IMAP Support
* Send, receive, file, delete messages
* GPG support
* Multiple sender identities
* Spell checker (with aspell)
* Create, rename, delete folders
* Send/receive attachments
* View images inline
* Full featured Contacts list
* Calendar included
* Bookmarks manager
* Search messages
* Customizable - Over 2 dozen user preferences
* Support for over 20 languagesUpstream Homepage is http://www.ilohamail.org/
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".