Invada Studio Plugins - a set of LV2 audio plugins
Tube - (Mono and Stereo version)Valve warmth/distortion simulation. Delay Plugins
Delay Munge - (Mono and Sum version)Delay with munged (non-linear) feedback & delay calculator. Dynamics Plugins
Compressor - (Mono and Stereo version)Peak/RMS soft-clipping compressor. Filter Plugins
Low Pass (Mono and Stereo version)
High Pass (Mono and Stereo version)Gentle high pass and low pass filters. Phaser Plugins
Stereo Phaser (Mono, Stereo and Sum version)Long slow stereo phaser. Reverb Plugins
ER Reverb - (Mono and Sum version)Early reflection based reverb. Utility Plugins
Input Module (Stereo only)Alter gain, balance, width, phase on a stereo signal.
Meters (Stereo only)Peak, VU, Phase and spectrograph meters.
Test Tones (Mono only)Generate testtones at specific frequencies.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".