Off-The-Record messaging plugin for Irssi
DescriptionThis plugin adds Off-The-Record (OTR) messaging support to the Irssi IRC client. Although primarily designed for use with the BitlBee IRC2IM gateway, it works within any query window, provided that your conversation partner's IRC client supports OTR. OTR allows you to have private conversations over IM by providing:
* Encryption - no one else can read your instant messages.
* Authentication - you are assured the correspondent is who you think
* Deniability - the messages you send do _not_ have digital signatures
that are checkable by a third party. Anyone can forge messages after
a conversation to make them look like they came from you. However,
_during_ a conversation, correspondents are assured the messages
they see are authentic and unmodified.
* Forward secrecy - if you lose control of your private keys,
no previous conversation is compromised.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".