Plugins for JOSM
DescriptionJOSM (Java OpenStreetMap) plugin collection. This package contains the following plugins:
* colorscheme - Allows creating different color schemes.
* measurement - Adds a dialog and a layer to measure length
and angle of segments and create measurement paths.
* openvisible - Allows opening gpx and osm files that intersect
the currently visible screen area.
* cadastre-fr - A special handler for the French land registry WMS
* DirectUpload - Directly uploads GPS Traces from current active
layer in JOSM to openstreetmap.org.
* editgpx - Anonymizes timestamps and deletes parts of huge GPX
tracks very fast.
* lakewalker - Helps vectorizing WMS images.
* routing - Provides routing capabilities.JOSM is an editor for OpenStreetMap (OSM) written in Java. The current version supports stand alone GPX tracks, GPX track data from OSM database and existing nodes, line segments and metadata tags from the OSM database. OpenStreetMap is a project aimed squarely at creating and providing free geographic data such as street maps to anyone who wants them. The project was started because most maps you think of as free actually have legal or technical restrictions on their use, holding back people from using them in creative, productive or unexpected ways.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".