Debian Jr. Art
DescriptionTools for children to produce artwork. The simplest of these is tuxpaint, which is designed for small children. It features sounds and easy to use controls. For older children, there are gimp and xpaint. While gimp is more complex, and is aimed at the graphic artist, it is not necessarily much harder to use than the older, less full-featured xpaint. Children starting out with just a small subset of the functions of these tools eventually pick up quite a number of new things as they explore, either with adults or other children with whom they share their computers, or on their own.
169 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.25 (Information last updated about 19 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".