Pseudo AI Shiori module used to create ghosts for Ukagaka
DescriptionKawari is a conversation generating script language. It is usually used to develop ghosts for Ukagaka platform. Ukagaka, also known as Nanika, is a platform on which provides mascot characters for the user's desktop. These mascot characters can say something which is programmatically generated. Conversations can be generated by programs which follows the Shiori standard. And the conversation-generating script we called it "ghost" which means the spirit of the mascot character. This package also install the kawari8 plug-in for ninix-aya in order to perform ghosts based on kawari8.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".