Syncs OTR identities between the different chat programs
DescriptionThere are many chat apps that support OTR encryption for verifying messages. Many use multiple chat apps, including one for desktop and another for mobile, or one for Mac OS X and another for GNU/Linux or Windows. The trust relationships are only stored locally in the app in a format that is specific to that app. Switching between all of them means that you have to manage your trust relationships for each app that you use. KeySync addresses this problem by allowing you to sync your OTR identity and trust relationships between multiple apps. It currently works with ChatSecure on Android, and Pidgin, Adium, and Jitsi on desktop. This project is for converting the various OTR file formats between each other. Currently, KeySync is focused on the two major OTR implementations: libotr and otr4j, but it is modular enough to allow adding support for any OTR implementation.
158616 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.2.2-2 (Information last updated about 1 hour ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".