KDE audio tag editor
DescriptionWith Kid3, an ID3 tag editor for KDE you can:
* Edit ID3v1.1 tags in your MP3 files
* Edit all ID3v2.3 and ID3v2.4 frames in your MP3 files
* Convert between ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3 and ID3v2.4 tags
* Edit tags in MP3, Ogg/Vorbis, Opus, DSF, FLAC, MPC, APE, MP4/AAC, MP2,
Speex, TrueAudio, WavPack, WMA, WAV, AIFF files and tracker modules.
* Edit tags of multiple files, e.g. the artist, album, year and genre
of all files of an album typically have the same values and can be
* Generate tags from filenames
* Generate tags from the contents of tag fields
* Generate filenames from tags
* Generate playlist files
* Automatic case conversion and string translation
* Import and export album data
* Import from gnudb.org, TrackType.org, MusicBrainz, Discogs, AmazonThis package uses KDE libraries, if you do not use KDE you should use kid3-qt.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".