plugins for Konqueror, the KDE file/web/document browser
DescriptionThis package contains a variety of useful plugins for Konqueror, the file manager, web browser and document viewer for KDE. Many of these plugins will appear in Konqueror's Tools menu. Web navigation plugins:
- Akregator feed icon: allows one to add a feed to Akregator from Konqueror
- Auto Refresh: refresh a webpage at a given rate
- Bookmarklets: enables the use of bookmarklets, bookmarks containing
- Document Relations: displays the document relations of a document
- DOM Tree Viewer: view the DOM tree of the current page
- Microformat Icon: displays an icon in the statusbar if the page contains
- Search Bar: launches web searches from the Konqueror's toolbar
- Translate: language translation for the current page using Babelfish
- UserAgent Changer: quick switch of the UserAgent used for the current site
- Website Validators: CSS and HTML validation tools
- Web Archiver: creates archives of websites
- Crash manager: restores your opened tabs if Konqueror crashes (disabled
by default as Konqueror has this feature builtin)File management plugins:
- Image Gallery: an easy way to generate a HTML image gallery
- File Size View (kpart): a proportional view of directories and files
based on file size
- Transform Image (service menu): rotate and flip images
- Convert To (service menu): convert and image to another format
- Directory Filter (dolphin): filter directory viewsThis package is part of the KDE base applications module.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".