MIT Kerberos master server (kadmind)
DescriptionKerberos is a system for authenticating users and services on a network. Kerberos is a trusted third-party service. That means that there is a third party (the Kerberos server) that is trusted by all the entities on the network (users and services, usually called "principals"). This is the MIT reference implementation of Kerberos V5. This package contains the Kerberos master server (kadmind), which handles account creations and deletions, password changes, and other administrative commands via the Kerberos admin protocol. It also contains the command used by the master KDC to propagate its database to slave KDCs. This package is generally only used on the master KDC for a Kerberos realm.
1044 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.15.1-1 (Information last updated about 1 hour ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".