LAM runtime environment for executing parallel programs
DescriptionLAM (Local Area Multicomputer) is an open source implementation of the Message Passing Interface (MPI) standard. Some enhancements in LAM 6.3 are:
o Added the MPI-2 C++ bindings package (chapter 10 from the MPI-2
standard) from the Laboratory for Scientific Computing at the
University of Notre Dame.
o Added ROMIO MPI I/O package (chapter 9 from the MPI-2 standard)
from the Argonne National Laboratory.
o Pseudo-tty support for remote IO (e.g., line buffered output).
o Ability to pass environment variables through mpirun.
o Ability to mpirun shell scripts/debuggers/etc. (that eventually
run LAM/MPI programs).
o Ability to execute non-MPI programs across the multicomputer.
o Added configurable ability to zero-fill internal LAM buffers
before they are used (for development tools such as Purify).
o Greatly expanded error messages; provided for customizable
local help files.
o Expanded and updated documentation.
o Various bug fixes and minor enhancements.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".