Little Brother's DataBase for the mutt mail reader
DescriptionThis package consists of a set of small tools, which collect mail addresses from several sources and offer these addresses to the mutt external query feature. At the moment the following modules are supported:
- m_finger (uses the finger(1) command)
- m_inmail (scans incoming mail for addresses)
- m_passwd (searches /etc/passwd)
- m_yppasswd (searches the YP password database)
- m_nispasswd (searches the NIS password database)
- m_getent (searches the configured password database)
- m_pgp2, m_pgp5, m_gpg (searches your PGP or GnuPG keyrings)
- m_fido (searches the Fidonet nodelist)
- m_abook (uses the address book application abook(1))
- m_addr_email (uses addr-email from the addressbook Tk program)
- m_muttalias (searches your Mutt mail aliases)
- m_pine (searches your Pine addressbook files)
- m_wanderlust (search the WanderLust alias database)
- m_palm (uses your Palm database; needs libpalm-perl package)
- m_gnomecard (uses GnomeCard database files)
- m_bbdb (search your BBDB (big brother database))
- m_ldap (query some LDAP server)
- m_evolution (search in the Evolution addressbook)
- m_vcf (search in vcard files using libvformat)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".