xml.apache.org SVG Library
DescriptionBatik is a toolkit for applications or applets that want to use images in the Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) format for various purposes, such as viewing, generation or manipulation. Batik provides several modules to be used in applications:
* A SVG generator module, usable to export graphics into the SVG format.
* A SVG processor and SVG Viewing component for integrating SVG viewing.
* A module to convert SVG to various formats, such as raster images
(JPEG, PNG or Tiff) and PS, PDF.fop is necessary for PDF output of rasterizer. rhino is necessary for using the SVG browser, squiggle. For detailed information, go to http://xml.apache.org/batik/
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".