Data binding framework for Java (XML, Objects, DB) - Ant Tasks
DescriptionCastor is a data binding framework for Java. It's the shortest path between Java objects, XML documents and relational tables. Castor XML is an XML data binding framework. Unlike the two main XML APIs, DOM (Document Object Model) and SAX (Simple API for XML) which deal with the structure of an XML document, Castor enables you to deal with the data defined in an XML document through an object model which represents that data. Castor XML can be compared to XMLBeans framework. Castor JDO is an Object-Relational Mapping and Data-Binding Framework. Castor can map relational database data into Java Data Object based on user-defined mapping schema. In the other point-of-view, it provides java data objects a persistence layer. This package contains Ant task definitions for Castor XML code generator.
10 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.3.2-4 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".