simple, extensible Perl debugger
DescriptionDevel::ebug is a simple and extensible Perl debugger with a clean API. Using this module, you may easily write a Perl debugger to debug your programs. Alternatively, it comes with an interactive debugger, ebug. Perl's current debugger is currently 2,600 lines of magic and special cases. The code is nearly unreadable: fixing bugs and adding new features is fraught with difficulties. The debugger has no test suite which has caused breakage with changes that couldn't be properly tested. It will also not debug regexes. Devel::ebug is aimed at fixing these problems and delivering a replacement debugger which provides a well-tested simple programmatic interface to debugging programs. This makes it easier to build debuggers on top of Devel::ebug, be they console-, curses-, GUI- or Ajax-based.
662 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.56-1 (Information last updated 4 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".