minimalist Fennec implementation
DescriptionFennec, a Perl test helper providing RSPEC, Workflows, Parallelization, and Encapsulation, does a ton, but it may be hard to adopt it all at once. It also is a large project, and has not yet been fully split into component projects. Fennec::Lite takes a minimalist approach to do for Fennec what Mouse does for Moose. Fennec::Lite is a single module file with no non-core dependencies. It does not cover any of the more advanced features such as result capturing or SPEC workflows. This module only covers test grouping and group randomization. You can also use the FENNEC_ITEM variable with a group name or line number to run a specific test group only. Test::Builder is used under the hood for TAP output.
268 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.4-2 (Information last updated about 13 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".