Java libraries providing OSGi lookup support for Geronimo projects
DescriptionThese Java libraries allow the use of OSGi framework with Geronimo existing projects. They allow lookup and registration of components. - geronimo-osgi-locator.jar: Allow performing class and components lookups
with OSGi support.
.- geronimo-osgi-registry.jar: Facilitate the use of Geronimo specs providers
(components typically plugged in to the JRE through META-INF/services
resources) like geronimo-validation-1.0-spec (Geronimo JSR-303 Bean
Validation Spec API).
The service created by this library will maintain a registry of factory
class that can be used by the spec bundles to locate factory classes that
reside in other bundles.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".