utilities for multi-way secret-sharing
DescriptionThis package contains the gfsplit and gfcombine binaries. gfsplit can be used to split a secret file (like a GPG secret key) into multiple parts, so that at least some number of those parts are needed to recover the original file, but any smaller combination of parts is useless to an attacker. gfcombine is used to combine the parts created by gfsplit. For instance, you might split a GPG key using a 3-of-5 share and put one share on each of three computers, and two shares on a USB memory stick; then you can use the GPG key on any of those three computers using the memory stick, but if the memory stick is lost, you can recover the key by bringing the three computers together.
581 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.0.0-2+b1 (Information last updated about 8 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".