Monad transformers to lift control operations; profiling libraries
DescriptionIt defines the type class MonadControlIO, a subset of MonadIO into which generic control operations such as catch can be lifted from IO. Instances are based on monad transformers in MonadTransControl, which includes all standard monad transformers in the transformers library except ContT. For convenience, it provides a wrapped version of Control.Exception with types generalized from IO to all monads in MonadControlIO. Note that this package is a rewrite of Anders Kaseorg's monad-peel library. The main difference is that this package provides CPS style operators and exploits the RankNTypes language extension to simplify most definitions. The package includes a copy of the monad-peel testsuite written by Anders Kaseorg. The tests can be performed by using cabal test. The following critertion based benchmark shows that monad-control is on average about 2.5 times faster than monad-peel: http://code.haskell.org/~basvandijk/code/bench-monad-peel-control This package provides a library for the Haskell programming language, compiled for profiling. See http://www.haskell.org/ for more information on Haskell.
408 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 184.108.40.206-1 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".