JDBC proxy that provides clustering capability to any JDBC driver
DescriptionHA-JDBC is a JDBC proxy that provides light-weight, transparent, fault tolerant clustering capability to any underlying JDBC driver. Features include:
* Supports any database accessible via JDBC.
* High-availability/Fault Tolerance - An HA-JDBC database cluster can lose a
node without failing/corrupting open transactions.
* Live activation/deactivation allows for maintenance/upgrading of a database
node without loss of service.
* Improves performance of concurrent read-access by distributing load across
* Supports full JDBC 3.0 and 4.0 feature set.
* Out-of-the-box database-independent strategies for synchronizing a failed
* Exposes JMX management interface to allow administration of databases and
* Ability to add/subtract database nodes to/from a cluster at runtime.
* Can be configured to auto-activate failed database nodes during scheduled
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".