maven plugin which uses JavaCC to process JavaCC grammar files
DescriptionThis plugin uses the JavaCC parser generator to process JavaCC grammar files and generate the appropriate Java source files. For general information about JavaCC, see the JavaCC web site. JavaCC grammar files use the extension .jj. This plugin can be used to locate and process all grammar files within a specified directory. Java source files will be written to a common generated-sources output directory, typically located in the build output directory. By default, the plugin will run during the generate-sources phase, but it can be configured to run in other phases as well. The plugin can also be used to call the JJTree and JTB tools. Finally, this plugin contains a goal for running JJDoc. JJDoc is a simple tool that generates BNF documentation for the JavaCC grammar files. This can be used to generate a report for your project site using the Maven reporting tools.
182 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.6-2 (Information last updated about 22 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".