Java Swing Diagramming Library
DescriptionJGraph X is based on the mxGraph architecture, a re-designed core based on JGraph experience. The new library API is designed to provide a much lower learning curve as well as making the feature set easier to extend and integrate. Sharing the model code base of mxGraph, the web diagramming library, enabling applications written in Java to be more easily ported to mxGraph-based web applications. Overall, JGraph X provides more features that JGraph, with a far smaller code size and complexity. Redesigning the codebase from scratch now means implementing common feature extensions are easier and require less coding. A number of new loosely coupled application-centric features have been added, making prototyping even faster, without their usage restricting application flexibility.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".