Perl module to generate Kwalitee ratings for a distribution
DescriptionModule::CPANTS::Analyse is a utility module used by Test::Kwalitee and others to analyse CPAN distributions and determine their Kwalitee. Kwalitee is a set of software metrics useful for determine how good your software is; it's not true software quality, which your computer can't measure in a general sense. (If you can, you've solved a hard problem in computer science.) Kwalitee looks like quality, sounds like quality, but it's not quite quality. If you plan to release a distribution to the CPAN -- or even within your own organization -- testing its Kwalitee before creating a release can help you improve your quality as well.
880 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.01-1 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".