OLAP server written in Java
DescriptionMondrian is an OLAP server written in Java. It enables to interactively analyze very large datasets stored in SQL databases without writing SQL. It can be used for :
* High performance, interactive analysis of large or small volumes of
* "Dimensional" exploration of data, for example analyzing sales by product
line, by region, by time period
* Parsing of Multi-Dimensional eXpression (MDX) language into Structured Query
Language (SQL) to retrieve answers to dimensional queries
* High-speed queries through the use of aggregate tables in the RDBMS
* Advanced calculations using the calculation expressions of the MDX language
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".