parse, manipulate and lookup IP network blocks
DescriptionNet::Netmask parses and understands IPv4 CIDR blocks. It's built with an object-oriented interface. Nearly all functions are methods that operate on a Net::Netmask object. There are methods that provide the nearly all bits of information about a network block that you might want. There are also functions to put a network block into a table and then later lookup network blocks by IP address in that table. There are functions to turn an IP address range into a list of CIDR blocks. There are functions to turn a list of CIDR blocks into a list of IP addresses. There is a function for sorting by text IP address.
494 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.9022-1 (Information last updated 3 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".