Build-system generation for OCaml projects -- runtime
DescriptionOASIS generates a full configure, build and install system for your application. It starts with a simple `_oasis` file at the toplevel of your project and creates everything required. It uses external tools like OCamlbuild and it can be considered as the glue between various subsystems that do the job. It should support the following tools:
- OMake (todo)
- OCamlMakefile (todo),
- ocaml-autoconf (todo)It also features a do-it-yourself command line invocation and an internal configure/install scheme. Libraries are managed through findlib. It has been tested on GNU Linux and Windows. OASIS supports standard entry points and descriptions. It helps to integrates your libraries and software with third parties tools like GODI. This package contains the shared runtime libraries and plugins.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".