module for translating POD to XHTML
DescriptionThere's Pod::PXML and Pod::XML, so why is Pod::Xhtml needed? You need an XSLT to transform XML into XHTML and many people don't have the time or inclination to do this. But they want to make sure that the pages they put on their web site are well-formed, they want those pages to use stylesheets easily, and possibly they want to squirt the XHTML through some kind of filter for more processing. By generating well-formed XHTML straight away anyone can just use the output files as-is. For those who want to use XML tools or transformations they can use the XHTML as a source, because it's a well-formed XML document.
214 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.61-2 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".