Libretro wrapper for bsnes-mercury performance core
DescriptionThis wrapper makes bsnes-mercury performance core API compatible with libretro, thus allowing its use with libretro frontends, such as RetroArch. This core is enabled to emulate only SNES hardware and its subsystems (from the command line only), like Super Game Boy, Satellaview and Sufami Turbo. bsnes-mercury is a fork of higan, aiming to restore some useful features that have been removed, as well as improving performance a bit. Maximum accuracy is still uncompromisable; anything that affects accuracy is optional and off by default. The name is because metals are shiny, like the accuracy promises of bsnes, and mercury is the fastest metal. This package comes with the bsnes-mercury performance core, which provides faster emulation at the cost of reduced accuracy, including problems with some games.
1077 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 094+git20160126-3 (Information last updated 2 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".