Perl module for extremely flexible deep comparisons
DescriptionTest::Deep gives you very flexible ways to check that the result you got is the result you were expecting. At it's simplest it compares two structures by going through each level, ensuring that the values match, that arrays and hashes have the same elements and that references are blessed into the correct class. It also handles circular data structures without getting caught in an infinite loop. Where it becomes more interesting is in allowing you to do something besides simple exact comparisons. With strings, the eq operator checks that 2 strings are exactly equal but sometimes that's not what you want. When you don't know exactly what the string should be but you do know some things about how it should look, eq is no good and you must use pattern matching instead. Test::Deep provides pattern matching for complex data structures
1101 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.128-1 (Information last updated 3 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".