set of basic utilities for writing tests in Perl
DescriptionTest::Simple is an extremely simple module for writing tests suitable for CPAN modules and other pursuits. This package also includes the following modules:
* Test::Builder - backend for building test libraries
* Test::Builder::Module - base class for test modules
* Test::Builder::Tester - test testsuites that are built with Test::Builder
* Test::Builder::Tester::Color - turn on colour in Test::Builder::Tester
* Test::More - yet another framework for writing test scripts
* Test::Tester - a module for testing test modules built with Test::Builder
* Test::use::ok - an alternative to Test::More::use_okThis module is already included as part of Perl's core distribution, so this package is only beneficial when newer features or bug fixes are required.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".