Java library that helps writing Truffle nodes in a efficient way
DescriptionTruffle DSL uses annotations on classes, fields, and methods, from which an annotation processor infers further classes. It relieves the programmer from having to write the boiler plate code, and allows her to concentrate on implementing the semantics. Truffle is essentially a language for modeling and implementing languages using Java as a base. This means that a programmer can use the existing Java's standard libraries, debug infrastructure, memory management, and productivity tools to implement an own language.
304 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.6-2 (Information last updated about 11 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".