OpenOffice.org Writer/Calc to LaTeX/XHTML converter -- library
DescriptionWriter2LaTeX is a java utility to convert OpenOffice.org/LibreOffice documents - in particular documents containing formulas - into other formats. It is actually a collection of four converters, i.e.:
1) Writer2LaTeX converts documents into LaTeX 2e format for high quality
2) Writer2BibTeX extracts bibliographic data from a document and stores it in
BibTeX format (works together with Writer2LaTeX).
3) Writer2xhtml converts documents into XHTML 1.0 or XHTML 1.1+MathML 2.0 with
4) Calc2xhtml is a companion to Writer2xhtml that converts Calc documents
to XHTML 1.0 with CSS2 to display your spreadsheets on the web.This package contains the java library.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".