transform XML and XHTML to RDF
DescriptionGRDDL is a W3C Recommendation for extracting RDF data from arbitrary XML and XHTML via a transformation, typically written in XSLT. See <http://www.w3.org/TR/grddl/> for more details. This module implements GRDDL in Perl. It offers both a low level interface, allowing you to generate a list of transformations associated with the document being processed, and thus the ability to selectively run the transformation; and a high-level interface where a single RDF model is returned representing the union of the RDF graphs generated by applying all available transformations.
216 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.004-2 (Information last updated 2 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".