Perl module for access to parsed XML trees
DescriptionWith the XML::Smart module, nodes in an XML tree made with XML::LibXML can be accessed equally conveniently with the Perl syntax for hashes and arrays. It also provides convenience features such as searching for nodes by attribute, selection of an attribute value in each of multiple nodes, change the format of returned data, and so forth. The module also professes to automatically handle binary data (encoding/decoding to/from base64), CDATA sections (used for text content with unbalanced <tags> and so forth), and Unicode. It can be used to create XML files and load XML from the Web (just pasting an URL as a file path). It also provides an easy way to send XML data through sockets, adding the length of the data in the <?xml?> header.
9 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.78-2 (Information last updated about 14 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".