parse XRD and host-meta files into RDF::Trine models
DescriptionResource Description Framework (RDF) is a standard model for data interchange on the Web. Extensible Resource Descriptor (XRD) is an XML format for discovery of metadata about a resource – in particular discovery of services associated with the resource. It is commonly used in relation to OpenID, YADIS and OAuth. While XRD has a rather different history, it turns out it can mostly be thought of as a serialisation format for a limited subset of RDF. This package ignores the order of <Link> elements, as RDF is a graph format with no concept of statements coming in an "order". The XRD spec says that grokking the order of <Link> elements is only a SHOULD. That said, if you're concerned about the order of <Link> elements, the callback routines allowed by this package may be of use. This package aims to be roughly compatible with RDF::RDFa::Parser's interface.
172 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.201-3 (Information last updated about 9 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".