feed/news/podcast client with plugin support
DescriptionLiferea is a feed reader, a news reader, and a podcast client that brings together all of the content from your favorite web subscriptions into a simple interface with an embedded graphical browser that's easy to organize and browse. It supports:
* aggregating feeds in all the major syndication formats (including
RSS/RDF, Atom, CDF, and more);
* synchronizing feeds across devices, with TinyTinyRSS and
* downloading articles for offline reading;
* permanently saving headlines in news bins;
* playing podcasts directly in Liferea's browser interface;
* social networking / web integration so you can share your favorite news
articles to Facebook, Google+, Reddit, Twitter, Slashdot, Digg, Yahoo and
many more.Liferea is an abbreviation for Linux Feed Reader.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".