Link Layer Discovery Protocol Implementation (Runtime)
DescriptionThe lldpad package is an implementation of the Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP). It originated from Intel's Data Center Bridging (DCB) software - the dcbd package. The lldpad package adds LLDP support for all ports in addition to DCB Exchange protocol (DCBX) support on DCB capable ports (as was provided by dcbd). Also, support for additional LLDP TLVs has been added. DCB is a collection of emerging standards-based technologies designed to allow Ethernet to support multiple types of traffic classes in the Data Center. The DCBX functionality of this package is designed to work with the DCB kernel interface (dcbnl in rtnetlink) that is included in the Linux kernel 2.6.29 or higher. The Intel ixgbe driver supports the dcbnl interface. This package contains lldpad runtime binaries.
220 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.9.46-3.1 (Information last updated about 12 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".