classic 2D point and click fantasy adventure game
DescriptionLure of the Temptress was Revolution's very first adventure game and work began on it in 1989, even before Revolution's inception as an actual games development company. You are Diermot, an unwilling hero who'd prefer a quiet life, and are, to all intents and purposes, a good man. After decades of unrest the King has united the warring factions in his kingdom and all his lands are at peace, except a remote region around a town called Turnvale. A revolt has recently taken place in Turnvale, a revolt orchestrated by an apprentice sorceress called Selena, the titular temptress. The king calls together his finest horsemen and heads off (with you in tow) to Turnvale just to witness how hellish mercenary monsters called Skorl are invading the town. The king's men are defeated, the king is killed and you fall of your horse and bang your head heavily on the ground. You have been unconscious for a while when you realize that you are in a dingy cell guarded by a not so friendly Skorl. Maybe it would be an idea to try and escape... Note that this package only contains game-data. The game engine is provided by ScummVM.
188811 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.1+ds2-3 (Information last updated about 12 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".