LV2 vocoder plugin
DescriptionPerhaps you don't know what a vocoder is, but I'm sure you have heard one before. Vocoders are often used to add a robotic effect to vocals in music. Happy robots use Linux and LV2! This vocoder plugin has 2 AUDIO inputs and 1 OUTPUT. The first INPUT is the "Formant" signal which is usually someone's voice. The second INPUT is the "Carrier" signal which is some sort of continuous synth sound. The "Carrier" signal is modulated to the "Formant". There are a number of controls ports. The first one is the "Number of bands" which is how many frequency bands to use (current maximum is 16). The rest of the controls set the level of each individual band and should have a value between 0.0 and 1.0. The lower numbered bands are lower in frequency the higher numbered bands are higher in frequency.
1790 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1-5 (Information last updated about 18 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".