mail server network protocol front-ends
Descriptionmailfront is a set of customizable network front-ends for mail servers. It contains complete SMTP, QMQP, QMTP, and POP3 front-ends as well as an authentication module for IMAP. The mail delivery front-ends also contain internal address filtering features. Two SMTP back-ends are provided. One delivers mail to qmail-queue, mimicking most of the behavior of qmail-smtpd, with the addition of support for SMTP AUTH. The other rejects all SMTP commands if $SMTPREJECT is set, and execs its command line otherwise (in order to run the above program).
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".