GNU mailutils utilities for handling mail
DescriptionGNU Mailutils is a rich and powerful protocol-independent mail framework. It contains a series of useful mail libraries, clients, and servers. This package contains the GNU mailutils versions of dotlock, frm, from, maidag, mail, messages, mimeview, movemail, readmsg and sieve. They are capable of speaking POP3, IMAP, mbox, MH and Maildir.
dotlock -- lock mail spool files.
frm -- display From: lines.
from -- display from and subject.
maidag -- the mail delivery agent.
mail -- the standard /bin/mail interface, mail sender and reader.
messages -- count the number of messages in a mailbox.
mimeview -- display files, using mailcap mechanism.
movemail -- move messages across mailboxes.
readmsg -- extract selected messages from a mailbox.
sieve -- a mail filtering tool.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".