Themes for the Gtk2 metacity window manager
DescriptionThis collection of themes for the metacity window manager has been carefully compiled from a number of sources. Each one is publically available under a license which complies with the Debian free software guidelines, most commonly the GPL license. The themes have been individually checked to ensure that they are all of high quality: they have a consistent design; include high quality graphics; handle all types of window. Included Themes:
* NodokaThe themes have primarity been gathered from http://themes.freshmeat.net and http://sunshineinabag.co.uk. I would like to hear suggestion for other high quality themes to be included, however please be sure to read the /usr/share/doc/metacity-themes/README.Debian file first, as it documents reasons why a number of themes were not included.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".