read and analyze the MRT format data (utilities)
DescriptionThe MRT format can be used to export routing protocol messages, state changes, and routing information base contents, and is defined in RFC6396. Programs like Quagga / Zebra, BIRD, OpenBGPD and PyRT can dump the MRT format data. Archives are also available from the Route Views Projects and RIPE NCC. This package contains various utilities using the Python module, including a tool to convert to an ExaBGP input, a tool to a bgpdump input, a tool to dump all the information as text and a tool to print a short summary.
512 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.6-1 (Information last updated 2 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".