Tool for managing i-Blue 747 and compatible GPS data loggers
DescriptionMTKBabel is a command line program to operate the i-Blue 747 GPS data logger. It should work also with other GPS devices based on the MediaTek MTK chipset. For instance the Holux M-241 GPS data logger, the Holux M-1200E, as well as the 747 A+ GPS Trip Recorder, are also known to work. The main features are:
- Command line interface
- Save data log in GPX and raw binary format
- If required retrieve all the data, also the old one being overlapped
- Change logging criteria: time, distance, speed
- Change log format
- START/STOP logging
- Set OVERLAP or STOP method on memory full
- Erase the internal memory
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".