online multiplayer tactical warfare game
DescriptionnetPanzer is an isometric view real-time tactical game designed for play across the Internet and over LAN systems. One on one games are possible via direct connect or modem. netPanzer is designed for FAST ACTION combat -- it is not another resource management clone. In fact, there aren't any resources at all. Each player will have many units of different types at their disposal. Players can fight until their units are destroyed -- then respawn and keep on going. The game is real-time, but it's based on quick tactical action and unit management. Battles progress quickly and constantly; in fact, they never let up. There is no stop in the action because there is no waiting for resources to be collected and converted into weaponry. Players can join or leave multiplayer games at any time.
61485 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.8.7+ds-2 (Information last updated about 5 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".