IMAP/Maildir synchronization and reader support
DescriptionOfflineIMAP is a tool to simplify your e-mail reading. With OfflineIMAP, you can:
* Read the same mailbox from multiple computers, and have your
changes (deletions, etc.) be automatically reflected on
* Use various mail clients to read a single mail box
* Read mail while offline (on a laptop) and have all changes
synchronized when you get connected again
* Read IMAP mail with mail readers that do not support IMAP
* Use SSL (secure connections) to read IMAP mail even if your reader
doesn't support SSL
* Synchronize your mail using a completely safe and fault-tolerant
* Customize which mailboxes to synchronize with regular expressions
* Synchronize your mail two to four times faster than with other tools
or other mail readers' internal IMAP support.In short, OfflineIMAP is a tool to let you read mail how YOU want to.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".