debug and test utilities OpenNI2 framework
DescriptionOpenNI2 is a framework for getting data to support 'Natural Interaction', i.e. skeleton tracking, gesture tracking, and similar ways of getting data from humans. OpenNI2 provides the interface for physical devices and for middleware components. The API enables modules to be registered in the OpenNI2 framework, which then produce sensory data. OpenNI2 also allows selection of different hardware and middleware modules. This package provides a number of related utilities for debugging, testing, and view the results of the sensor modules.
880 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 188.8.131.52+dfsg-11 (Information last updated about 7 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".