Generator for One Time Pads or Passwords
Descriptionotp creates key and password lists for verification and security purposes in a variety of formats. Keys can be of any length, consist of digits or letters (capital or lower case), and alphabetic passwords can either be entirely random (most secure) or obey the digraph statistics of English text (easier to remember when transcribing, but less secure). For computer applications, for example one-time login passwords, otp can create a file containing the MD5 signature of each of the generated keys. This permits the computer to verify keys without the need to store the keys in plaintext.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".