replay PostgreSQL log files
DescriptionReads a PostgreSQL log file (*not* a WAL file), extracts the SQL statements and executes them in the same order and with the original timing against a PostgreSQL database. If the execution of statements gets behind schedule, warning messages are issued that indicate that the server cannot handle the load in a timely fashion. A final report gives you a useful statistical analysis of your workload and its execution. The idea is to replay a real-world database workload as exactly as possible. This is useful for performance tests, particularly in the following situations: - You want to compare the performance of your PostgreSQL application on
different hardware or different operating systems.- You want to upgrade your database and want to make sure that the new database
version does not suffer from performance regressions that affect you.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".